+34 944 139 347 - ext: 2070
José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga holds a LLB from the University of Deusto and a DEA in European Union Law from the University of Nancy (France). He is currently Lecturer at the University of Deusto, where he teaches at the Bilbao and Donostia campuses. José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga teaches LLB courses and MA courses on the Official Master's in Port and Maritime Business Management and Maritime Law European and on the Master in Transnational Trade Law and Finance. Specifically, he teaches the following subjects: International Organizations and European Union Law at Bachelor’s level (the last one delivered in English).
He has been invited to teach in different national (Sevilla, UNED) and foreign (San Francisco-USA) universities. His publications mainly focus on European Union Law. During the past few years he has carried out research on Transnational Administrative Law. José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga is part of the Public Authorities and Companies in a multilevel and transnational context research team. Other research interests include Public International Law and innovative pedagogy in law.
- Shows the graph relationship between José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.