+34 944 139 347 - ext: 2344
Professor María P. Canedo joined the School of Law of Deusto University in 1998, after having done her doctoral research at the Universidad Carlos III in Madrid. She is Professor of Private International Law and International Trade at Deusto University and has been Visiting Professor at several European law schools (including Strasbourg; François Rabelais, Tours; Tilburg; Carlos III, Madrid; and Pontificia de Comillas, Madrid) and North American Law Schools (Hamline University, Minnesota; University of San Francisco). Professor Canedo holds a Jean Monnet Chair in Transnational Trade Law and has been recognized two "research periods" ('sexenios') by the Spanish CNEAI (2002-2007) and (2008-2015).
Professor Canedo has served as Secretary of the Faculty of Law, Vice-dean of Academic Affairs, Vice-dean of International Affairs and currently holds a Jean Monnet Chair in Transnational Law.
Her main fields of research are European Antitrust Law and the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice in the European Union. She is director of the research group on Different Implications of Transnational Law. She is Director of the Erasmus Mundus Master in Transnational Trade Law and Finance and the Deusto PhD in Transnational Trade Law. Principal Researcher of the Group "Companies, Markets and Transnational Law", in 2010, Professor Canedo was appointed member of the Basque Antitrust Authority. She was subsequently appointed President of the Basque Antitrust Authority. Currently, she is on leave as she has been appointed member of the Spanish National Commission on Markets and Competition.
- Shows the graph relationship between María Pilar Canedo Arrillaga and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by María Pilar Canedo Arrillaga through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by María Pilar Canedo Arrillaga.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by María Pilar Canedo Arrillaga, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by María Pilar Canedo Arrillaga, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.