Melissa Elechiguerra is a lawyer admitted to practice in Venezuela and Spain. She holds a Ph.D. in Law with “Doctor Europeus” mention (Summa Cum Laude). Currently she works in a law firm in Venezuela "D'Emparie Reyna" in the tax law department.
Dr. Elechiguerra holds several Postgraduate Degrees earned the Complutense University of Madrid (Masters in Administrative and Tax Law and Expert Course in Tax Law, both during 2003-2004), the University of Deusto (Masters in Business Legal Advising, durring 2004-2005) and the Universities of Deusto-Tilburg and Strasbourg (Erasmus Mundus Masters in Transnational Trade Law and Finance 2009-2011).
She was a Research Assistant at the Central University of Venezuela, from 2002-2003 and in-house-Lawyer in the Monetary Advice and Financial department at Central Bank of Venezuela from 2007-2009. She served also as trainnee from May to July 2011 in the Gender Equality and Private Law Division of the Directorate General Human Rights and Legal Affairs of the Council of Europe.
Dr. Elechiguerra has been visiting researcher at the European University Institute (Florence, Italy, 2012), at the University of Strasbourg (France, 2013) and at the Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance in Munich (2014).
- Shows the graph relationship between Melissa Elechiguerra Labarca and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Melissa Elechiguerra Labarca through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Melissa Elechiguerra Labarca.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Melissa Elechiguerra Labarca, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Melissa Elechiguerra Labarca, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.