Professor Ricardo de Ángel is currently Emeritus Professor of Civil Law at the University of Deusto, Bilbao. He obtained his Law Degree at the University of Deusto (1965) and his PhD at the University of Granada (1967), his supervisor being Professor Antonio Gullón. He was adjunct professor of Civil Law at the University of Granada (1965-67) and then at Deusto, where he was appointed professor in 1972. He is emeritus professor since 2011. Professor De Ángel is also lawyer member of the Bars of Biscay and Madrid, he was distinguished with the Cruz de Honor de la Orden de San Raimundo de Peñafort (8 January 1982) and holds a permanent position ("vocal permante") at the "Comisión General de Codificación" (high level consultant body for the Ministry of Justice).
Professor De Ángel was Vice-Dean (1970-75), Dean (1975-84) and Director of the Civil Law Department (1989-2007) of the School of Law of the University of Deusto.
- Shows the graph relationship between Ricardo de Ángel Yágüez and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Ricardo de Ángel Yágüez through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Ricardo de Ángel Yágüez.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Ricardo de Ángel Yágüez, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Ricardo de Ángel Yágüez, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.